Should you get a whole-house air purifier?
If you suffer from asthma, allergies, or other breathing issues, air purifiers are ideal. They filter and remove harmful airborne particles like dust, pollen and bacteria. Air purifiers then circulate the clean air back into the room. This process repeats itself several times an hour, keeping your home’s air clean and breathable.
Proper filtration is key to improving your indoor air quality, and the experts at Southport Heating can install a high-quality air filtration system in your home for the lowest possible price. There are models available that use ‘capture and kill’ technology that is unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, and mold.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our air purifier repair services.
Benefits of an air purifier:
- Cleans indoor air – the air inside your home tends to be stagnant and old. A purifier cleans the air in your home and makes it easier to breathe!
- Removes bad odors – a lingering burnt food smell inside your home? Air purifiers can help remove nasty odors.
- Traps pet dander and allergens – you may love your furry friend, but their hair and dander lingers in the air inside your home. Purifiers filter out nasty pet allergens combats gross pet odors.
- Neutralize cigarette smoke – smoking is a nasty habit, especially when the smell of cigarette smoke lingers in your home. Get rid of gross smells with the help of an air purifier
- Purifies trapped dust – Dusty homes are pretty common, and an air purifier can trap dust that settles and accumulates in your home.
- Removes airborne bacteria – Pollen, mold, and bacteria are constantly floating around in the air of your home. Purifiers help filters out harmful bacteria and keep you and your family healthy.
- Stops sickness and germs from spreading – Airborne viruses and bacteria that can cause illness are eliminated by high-quality air purifiers.
- Keeps you breathing easily – Consistent exposure to dust and pollen can cause long-term breathing issues, but an air purifier can help keep you breathing easy.
Southport Home Services can repair, install, and maintain your HVAC system so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling your whole house. Whether you just needed to change the temperature in one room or your entire house, Southport is here to help. Indoor air quality systems from Southport Heating helps you save money, energy, and the environment.
We perform indoor air quality checks and equipment installation for homes all over southeast Wisconsin. Our team of professionals are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Southport for:
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Waukesha
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Caledonia
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Franklin
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Racine
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Kenosha
- Indoor Air Quality Services in New Berlin
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Oak Creek
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Pleasant Prairie
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Hales Corners
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Mount Pleasant
- Indoor Air Quality Services in West Allis
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Brookfield
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Menomonee Falls
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Glendale
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Sturtevant
What is Indoor Air Quality Testing?
Southport offers indoor air quality testing services for homes throughout southeast Wisconsin. When our technicians come to your home for a plumbing or HVAC repair, they’ll assess the air quality of your home and make a recommendation for a humidifier, dehumidifier, air purifier, HEPA filter, or electronic air cleaner.
Contact Southport Home Services today to learn more about our indoor air quality testing and evaluations!
Some of the indicators of bad indoor air quality include:
- Damp basement
- Warm, stuffy air
- Allergies acting up
- Pet owner