Whole House Dehumidifiers
Dehumidify Your Living Space
Constantly dealing with allergies? Have difficulty breathing due to asthma? These could indicate high humidity levels in your home is creating mold, mildew and dust mites. Reducing the amount of humidity in your home can go a long way in helping you live more comfortably, and a whole house dehumidifier installed by the experts at Southport is most often the way to go.
Getting a dehumidifier can help you live a healthier, happier life! If you are suffering from allergies and other symptoms due to high humidity levels, you need to get a whole house dehumidifier installed and maintained by the experts at Southport Heating.
How do Whole House Dehumidifiers Work?
A dehumidifier is installed to work in conjunction with your home's heating and cooling system, where it draws air through the return ductwork. Humid air is then pulled into the unit and cooled, which causes the moisture in the air to condense into water droplets while the dry air is then passed over warm coils to bring it back to the desired room temperature.
While they’re more expensive than room dehumidifiers, whole-house dehumidifiers can be installed in new or existing homes. They offer a more comprehensive solution to overall moisture control since they can control the humidity in more than one room.
Benefits of a Whole House Dehumidifier
Eliminates Mold and Mildew
Reduce Odors and Dust
Southport Home Services can repair, install, and maintain your HVAC system so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling your whole house. Whether you just needed to change the temperature in one room or your entire house, Southport is here to help. Indoor air quality systems from Southport Heating helps you save money, energy, and the environment.
We perform indoor air quality checks and equipment installation for homes all over southeast Wisconsin. Our team of professionals are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Southport for:
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Waukesha
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Caledonia
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Franklin
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Racine
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Kenosha
- Indoor Air Quality Services in New Berlin
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Oak Creek
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Pleasant Prairie
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Hales Corners
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Mount Pleasant
- Indoor Air Quality Services in West Allis
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Brookfield
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Menomonee Falls
- Indoor Air Quality Services in Glendale
What is Indoor Air Quality Testing?
Southport offers indoor air quality testing services for homes throughout southeast Wisconsin. When our technicians come to your home for a plumbing or HVAC repair, they’ll assess the air quality of your home and make a recommendation for a humidifier, dehumidifier, air purifier, HEPA filter, or electronic air cleaner.
Contact Southport Home Services today to learn more about our indoor air quality testing and evaluations!
Some of the indicators of bad indoor air quality include:
- Damp basement
- Warm, stuffy air
- Allergies acting up
- Pet owner