Annual Plumbing & HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Southport's Maintenance Agreements
Benefits of Membership:
- Front-Of-The-Line Priority Service – When we get 100 service calls, our SMA customers go to the head of the line.
- 15% Discount – On all Repairs.
- Comprehensive Tune-Ups – Not your run-of-the-mill tune-up. This comprehensive exam of your furnace and air conditioner is valued at over $300!
- Energy Savings – Independent studies show you will recoup your investment with utility savings.
- Combustion Analysis – Sophisticated test to confirm that your furnace is safe and running efficiently.
- Safer Home or Business – Peace of mind knowing your system is functioning properly.
Benefits of Annual Maintenance:
- Improved Comfort – Helps manage temperature fluctuations from room to room and humidity levels in the air.
- Healthier, Cleaner Air – Your system will be restored to "factory fresh" condition and be as clean as possible.
- Transferable – When you sell your home, you can transfer the plan to your new home in our service area.
- Equipment Longevity – Planned service keeps your system in great shape and helps reduce unwanted emergency service calls. A properly maintained system will last longer and save money on your energy bills.
- Never an Overtime Charge – Discounted pricing, even on the weekends! When others are paying overtime charges, you are saving 30%.
Add Plumbing to Your Check Up:
- Bio-Clean "Purge" – Restores your home's drainage system to like-new condition, putting an end to slow-running and stopped-up drains.
- Safer Hot Water – Peace-of-mind with 10-point water heater tune-up.
- Lowers Future Repair Costs – Plus averts major damage.
- Operates More Efficiently – Cleaner; pipes last longer.
- Exposes Leaks – Before they become costly.
- Saves You Money – On future plumbing calls (if needed).
Most Common Cause of HVAC System Failure
The number one cause of heating and air conditioning system failures is a lack of manufacturer-recommended routine maintenance. Manufacturers know this and put the maintenance as a condition in the warranty—the warranty is null and void if you don’t follow through with the routine maintenance. Your heating and air conditioning systems consume more energy than necessary every month when it operates in an unclean and badly tuned state.
Our comprehensive maintenance agreement is an investment in your heating, cooling, and plumbing system. We make suggestions on how to improve your indoor air quality and balance the temperatures in every area of your home based on our analysis of your existing system.