Water Heater Services in Southeast WI
Plumbing Contractors >> Water Heater Service
Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement in Wisconsin
Despite being simple-looking contraptions, water heaters are combinations of intricate components, designed to efficiently run hot water through your home with minimal effort from your faucet. It really is an impressive—and necessary—piece of equipment for your home, but with those complexities comes the question: who do you call when your water heater breaks down?
Not the teenager working part-time at those big-box stores—you need a certified, trained, and experienced Wisconsin plumber from Southport Home Services to not only properly install your water heater for instant use, but to provide quality repair and maintenance services to keep it performing all year long.
Emergency Water Heater Repair in Wisconsin
Ever taken an ice cold shower on a January morning? Not a great way to start the day. The water heater repair technicians at Southport offer same-day emergency repair services for homeowners and commercial business owners that need immediate results. Our service vehicles are fully equipped to handle everything from leaky pipes to full water heater replacement options for any emergency need. Southport is proud to offer:
- Plumbing Repair in Franklin
- Plumbing Repair in Kenosha
- Plumbing Repair in Racine
- Plumbing Repair in Oak Creek
- Plumbing Repair in Pleasant Prairie
- Plumbing Repair in Milwaukee
- Plumbing Repair in Wauwatosa
- Plumbing Repair in Delafield
- Plumbing Repair in Muskego
- Plumbing Repair in Waterford
- Plumbing Repair in Mukwonago
- Plumbing Repair in Cudahy
- Plumbing Repair in Greendale
- Plumbing Repair in Union Grove
- Plumbing Repair in South Milwaukee
- Plumbing Repair in Mt. Pleasant
- Plumbing Repair in New Berlin
- Plumbing Repair in Burlington
- Plumbing Repair in Caledonia
- Plumbing Repair in Hales Corners
- Plumbing Repair in Waukesha
- Plumbing Repair in West Allis
- Plumbing Repair in Menomonee Falls
- Plumbing Repair in Brookfield
- Plumbing Repair in Greenfield
- Plumbing Repair in Whitefish Bay
- Plumbing Repair in Pewaukee
- Plumbing repair in Sturtevant
- Plumbing Repair in Glendale
Residential & Commercial Water Heater Replacement in Milwaukee
Though water heaters are small, they have the potential to cause serious damage to your property if improperly installed. Handyman or DIY homeowner installed water heaters could result in:
- Gas leaks—a licensed plumber knows to check all gas lines for improper placement or obstructions which would cause fires or explosions.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning—incorrect venting sizes can result in CO gas to leak from under the component into rooms improper
- Pressure build up—though small, the pressure valve allows your water heater to relieve unnecessary water or air build up in the tank. Without it, your water heater could explode.
Our plumbers are certified to diagnose your home’s needs and further advise which brand and model will give you the best performance for your budget. Our water heaters fall into several categories, including:
Conventional Water Heaters
These are more commonly known as tank water heaters. Conventional storage limits the amount of available hot water to the size of the tank you have since it stores hot water until you’re ready to use it. The heating process must restart once you’ve used all the hot water, causing a delay before more is available.
Demand Water Heaters
These are more commonly known as tankless water heaters because they have no tank to store hot water. Instead, they heat the water as you use it, resulting in continuous hot water without needing to wait for a tank to refill.
Heat Pump Water Heaters
Heat pump water heaters do not generate heat specifically for heating your water. They divert heat from one source—such as your air’s heating/cooling system—and focus it on heating your water instead. The heat is focused back on the air when you are done using your water.
Coil & Indirect Water Heaters
Your home’s space heating system is used to heat water with this type of water heater. It provides hot water on-demand without the need for storing it in a tank. Turning on your hot water causes it to flow through a heating coil or heat exchanger installed in the furnace or boiler.
Essential Water Heater Maintenance
Water heaters are complex machines that need regularly scheduled maintenance from expert plumbers to continue running efficiently. Flushing your water heater once a year is recommended to eliminate contaminants like sediment and minerals from clogging your bottom drain, but other maintenance checks beyond that are suggested to keep complex components functioning. Southport's team of warrantied plumbers are on call 24/7 and offer reliable water heater maintenace. Call us the next time you ask:
What’s wrong with my water heater?
Your water heater is only working if it’s delivering properly heated water to your home: all other cases need professional repairs. If your water is lukewarm or colder, then call the plumbers at Southport to get your water heater up and running in no time. If you notice your:
- Water heater leaking
- Water heater making noise
- Water heater making water smell
- Water heater hissing
- Water heater not working
You can call the plumbers at Southport. Whether it’s as specific as your water heater beeping only a night, or as general as it’s just not working and you don’t know what to do, rely on the expertise of our plumbers to diagnose the problem and deliver the repair services you need as quickly as possible.