Welcome to the Southport Club
We are Southport.
We know you have a choice when it comes to home heating, plumbing and cooling service. That’s why our all new Southport Club is built to earn your business. In the past we asked members to pay upfront. Now, in the all new Southport Club, members don’t pay a dime until after the job is done.
How does it work?
The Southport Club is simple. Once you sign up, a Southport representative will contact you to schedule an appointment. After you pay for your first service you will receive a number of benefits, discounts and coupons for all kinds of Southport services. How do you stay in the Club? Easy! All you need is two consecutive preventative maintenance appointments per year.
Benefits of Membership:
- 15% Discount – On all repairs.
- No After Hours Fee - Enough said.
- Comprehensive Tune-Ups – Not your run-of-the-mill tune-up. This comprehensive exam of your furnace and air conditioner is valued at over $300!
- Energy Savings – Independent studies show you will recoup your investment with utility savings.
- Combustion Analysis – Sophisticated test to confirm that your furnace is safe and running efficiently.
- Safer Home or Business – Peace of mind knowing your system is functioning properly.
Benefits of Annual Maintenance:
- Improved Comfort – Helps manage temperature fluctuations from room to room and humidity levels in the air.
- Healthier, Cleaner Air – Your system will be restored to "factory fresh" condition and be as clean as possible.
- Transferable – When you sell your home, you can transfer the plan to your new home in our service area.
- Equipment Longevity – Planned service keeps your system in great shape and helps reduce unwanted emergency service calls. A properly maintained system will last longer and save money on your energy bills.
- Never an Overtime Charge – Discounted pricing, even on the weekends! When others are paying overtime charges, you are saving 30%.
Add Plumbing to Your Check Up:
- Safer Hot Water – Peace of mind with 10-point water heater tune-up.
- Lowers Future Repair Costs – Plus averts major damage.
- Operates More Efficiently – Cleaner, pipes last longer.
- Exposes Leaks – Before they become costly.
- Saves You Money – On future plumbing calls (if needed).
What if I already have an agreement with Southport?
Do you already have a maintenance agreement with Southport? That’s great! You’re already a member of the Southport Club. You still get the same benefits and the same service, plus some new ones! What’s the big change? You pay after your service, not before. Welcome to the all-new Southport Club!