AC Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Southern Wisconsin
Southport Home Services Offers 100% Satisfaction & Money-Back Guarantees
You're hot. You want to cool down. No one is better equipped to make that happen than Southport Home Services. We bring you climate change on demand™. Each of our service technicians has been taught how to accurately identify and diagnose a range of issues within your system. We’re here to help your AC unit last longer and become more energy-efficient. And with Southport's fleet of fully equipped service vehicles, our techs can perform any repairs or maintenance that your system needs on the spot.
Southport Home Services is fully licensed and insured to deliver complete satisfaction. With thousands of happy customers served over the years, our reputation speaks for itself. Contact us for AC services in Southern Wisconsin and compare our 100% money-back guarantee with the limitations, fine print and exclusions other companies use to back their work up today!
To learn more about our satisfaction guarantee or to schedule an appointment by phone, dial (262) 383-4040.
Warrantied Air Conditioner Repair
Southport Home Services employs an ever expanding team of skilled AC repair technicians. We service homes and businesses across Southeast Wisconsin, and all of our AC repair contractors are NATE certified, properly trained, pre-screened, and drug tested. We understand firsthand that there is no convenient time for your air conditioner to fail. That’s why our AC repair team is on call 24/7. And with repairs offered for all major brands on the market, you can always be confident that Southport is the company to hire when your AC breaks down.
Brands we provide warrantied air conditioner repairs on include:
Air Conditioner Installation
Southport is proud to be Wisconsin's largest Carrier dealer. We offer great rates on Carrier air conditioner installation and perform all replacements according to strict manufacturer specifications.
Installing a high-efficiency AC system can save you hundreds of dollars a year in energy costs. But did you know that those savings can be dramatically reduced if your air conditioning installation is not done correctly? Poorly installed or sized equipment can also lead to early equipment failure, Read reviews for any brand of air conditioner and you will find a common trend: units that failed were installed incorrectly, or were not sized to fit the customer’s home. Luckily, our experts at Southport are trained to provide AC installation designed to help you avoid unnecessary repairs in the future.
Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance & Installation
If you have a heat pump at your home or are considering getting one, Southport Home Services can keep it running at peak efficiency. In our climate, most homeowners opt to install a geothermal heat pump (also known as a ground source heat pump). When properly sized for your home, this type of equipment provides plenty of cooling power in summer. These systems also offer enough heat to not require a secondary heat source—like air source heat pumps do. And at Southport, our heat pump services are reliable, timely and affordable, keeping your home comfortable no matter the weather.
As the largest factory authorized Carrier dealer in Southeast Wisconsin, Southport Home Services sells, installs and repairs Carrier Infinity, Performance, and Comfort series geothermal heat pumps, including their split-system geothermal heat pump. We also install and service Carrier air source heat pumps, which are commonly used in tandem with a gas furnace to ensure adequate heat through the coldest winters. We also provide work heat pumps made by other manufacturers, meaning you can trust us for all your heat pump needs.
Commercial HVAC Systems
At Southport Home Services, we provide more than just home AC repairs. Our skilled heating and cooling team also offers commercial HVAC services, including rooftop AC installation and design for industrial HVAC systems. Our handiwork can be seen on industrial buildings across Southeast Wisconsin. While we install brand new Carrier rooftop air conditioners, our unmatched expertise also gives us license to repair rooftop HVAC units made by York, Trane, Lennox and more. Contact our commercial HVAC contractors today for reliable rooftop AC repair, and help give your business the comfort it deserves.
Getting the Most Out of Your Air Conditioning System
Southport Home Services has one goal in mind. We want you, our valued customers, to be comfortable in your sanctuary, your home. That’s why we hire the most highly-trained and professional staff available to help you get the greatest value on your air conditioning system and to ensure your equipment meets all your cooling needs. Our products and services are designed to maximize your comfort and energy savings, so you can ultimately enjoy greater cooling relief for less money.
Ways that you can help increase energy-efficiency in your home include:
- Use a Programmable Thermostat: You can save as much as 10% a year on utility bills by turning your thermostat up at least 10-15 degrees for eight or more hours a day.
- Run the Fan: For more uniform room temperatures and better air circulation, run the fan on your furnace continuously throughout the summer months.
- Add Insulation to Your Attic: If there is less than 5" of insulation in your attic, adding more helps keep the outside temperatures from affecting your home.
- Seal & Insulate Ducts: It's most important to check the ductwork in areas like attics, crawl spaces, and garages, where the only walls are outside-walls.
- Seal Cracks and Holes: Weather stripping or caulking is great for stopping drafts from entering your home.
- Check and Adjust Registers: Leave upper floor registers open and partially or completely close basement registers during summer months. Adjust floor registers to help control air flow and even out temperatures.
- Check Cold Air Returns: Blocked cold air returns will decrease the efficiency of your system. Make sure your cold air returns have at least 6" of space between returns and any furniture or personal items.
- Turn Off Electrical Equipment: TVs, computers, ovens, and lamps put off a lot of heat, even when not in use, and should be turned off as soon as you are done with them.
- Use the Sun's Position: Keep the heat and sunlight out by closing the drapes on the east and west-facing windows during the day.
- Landscape for Efficiency: Plant trees, vines, or shrubs around your home to produce shade on east and west exposures.
- Check Filters Monthly: Clean and replace your air filters as needed.
- Keep Outdoor Units Clean: Keep the area around your outdoor HVAC unit clean by clearing away grass clippings, leaves, or debris that accumulate around it.
At Southport Home Services, our Comfort Advisers work with you to figure out your HVAC needs, and always recommend the best air conditioning options within your budget. For many, we recommend joining our maintenance program, which come with annual tune-ups, a 15% discount on all repairs, and front-of-the-line priority service, even when we’re swamped with calls.
Why Choose Southport?
To put it simply, Southport Home Services employs the best Wisconsin air conditioning contractors around. Our AC repair technicians show up on-time and prepared to face any and all problems in their way. Our full team of techs and Comfort Advisers are trained to go above and beyond to make sure you choose the right system for your needs and that the installation is done to meet or exceed manufacturer specifications. You can be sure that the AC unit we recommend for you will keep you comfortable for many years to come, because we stay current with the latest industry codes, practices, and trends. Southport also offers better air conditioner service with a better warranty, and thanks to our 24/7 emergency availability, our AC experts will always be there for you! Call for available specials and financing options today, and find out why customers across Southeast Wisconsin have trusted us for 15 years.