Air Conditioner Installation in Wisconsin
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Even with regular AC maintenance, a central air conditioning system typically doesn’t last more than 12-16 years. If your air conditioning system isn’t cooling your house like it used to, and you’ve already had it serviced, chances are it’s reached the end of its lifespan—especially if it’s nearing the 20-year mark. Fortunately Southport Home Services’ team of HVAC experts offers Wisconsin air conditioner installation service, and are always here to make replacing your AC unit a breeze.
All air conditioner installations from Southport come backed by a comprehensive warranty, and are performed by experienced industry professionals. Our home HVAC contractors are prescreened and prepared to complete the job up to the highest levels of customer service possible. As the largest certified Carrier dealer in Wisconsin, Southport Home Services offers factory-authorized installation for a range of Carrier systems, as well as manufacturer rebates on new equipment and the best pricing you’ll find on replacements anywhere. Carrier air conditioners are among the most energy-efficient systems available, with ratings up to 42 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). They’re also known for exceptional reliability and durability. Call us today, and find out what installing a new Carrier AC system can do for your home—you can’t go wrong with our 100% money-back guarantee!
Contact us at (262) 383-4040 now for AC installation in WI.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioner
Your air conditioner is likely to be one of the most important appliances you buy for your home. As such, there's a lot of pressure to make the right choice. Luckily, Southport Home Services is here to assist you in making the choice that’s right for you. We’ll help you consider all the relevant variables when it comes time to replace your air conditioner, always keeping the specific needs of your household in mind.
Factors to consider when purchasing an air conditioner include:
- Air Conditioner Size: When it comes to purchasing an air conditioner, bigger isn't always better. An air conditioner that is too small will not be able to keep up with your cooling requirements. However, an air conditioner that is too big will cycle on and off too frequently and struggle to dehumidify your air. Either way, an improperly sized air conditioner will not operate efficiently, and will increase energy costs in the long run. Make sure your air conditioner is sized by a warrantied AC contractor, like our pros at Southport, the next time you upgrade your unit.
- Air Conditioner Costs: AC installation costs vary depending on your home. You should select an air conditioner you can afford, but also remember this is an investment. Fortunately, our Wisconsin AC installers offer air conditioner financing with approved credit, as well as special coupons, so you can always get the system that is perfect for your home.
- Air Conditioner Efficiency: Running your air conditioner in the summer is guaranteed to increase your energy bill. However, the more energy-efficient your air conditioner is, the less that bill is going to cost. Make sure to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model the next time you are installing a new air conditioner, replacing the outdoor condensing unit and the indoor evaporator for maximum efficiency
- SEER Rating: SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating. You can usually find it listed on the yellow Energy Guide on your AC unit. The minimum required SEER for an AC system to be considered efficient is 13, while the optimal SEER is somewhere between 15 and 17. Ultimately, the SEER rating is both an easy way to understand energy-efficiency and a key factor to take into account when upgrading your AC unit.
- Other Energy-Saving Features: There are a range of factors to consider when upgrading your AC unit, including what features will make your system more energy-efficient. For instance, what’s the coil size? Larger coils allow for a more efficient heat transfer. Some units also have a high temperature rating, to facilitate more efficient operation during hot summer months. Variable blower speed can also reduce energy consumption, and the filter indicator light lets you know when the filter needs to be changed. Finally, look for the fan only” switch, which will let you turn off cooling but run the fan to circulate air, and the “automatic fan delay switch,” which keeps the fan on long enough to utilize residual cool air after the compressor shuts off.
Central Air Conditioner Replacement Costs
AC replacement costs can go up or down depending on the kind of air conditioner you buy, the quality of service, the location of the air conditioner, and more. Whether you just bought a new house or your old unit simply decided to give up the ghost one day, that number can seem daunting. However, no matter how cheap or expensive it is to get your new air conditioner, that price is sure to beat sweating through a harsh summer.
When you trust Southport to install or replace your air conditioner, you get the best service available. All of our air conditioner contractors are dedicated to delivering the highest results for you and your family. Our work comes backed with great warranties and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. And while Southport is proud to install top-of-the-line Carrier air conditioners, we also offer a variety of other brands, available at a range of price points.
What to Expect When Southport Installs Your New AC System
When you hire one of our licensed and insured air conditioning contractors to install your new system, we promise all work will be done up to manufacturer standards. Our techs are also respectful of your home and property , always wearing shoe covers for interior work and cleaning up after themselves before leaving. Our team is known for being courteous and knowledgeable, and are happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the service process. And if you are not satisfied with the end results, we will refund your money any time during the first year you own the system. Call now to schedule AC replacement in Southeastern Wisconsin, and get ready to enjoy the air conditioner of your dreams.
NO After-Hour Charges
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-tuned equipment work better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment live longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!