Best Plumber in Caledonia
Professional Caledonia Plumbing Services
We are the finest plumbers in Caledonia, WI bar none. When a Caledonia HVAC contractor wearing the Southport uniform arrives at your home, they arrive on time, sober, and prepared for whatever the job may bring. You call on a family when you call on Southport: a family of 155 professionals, riding a vast fleet of service vehicles, dedicated to excellence. And when Southport gets your call, night or day, rain or shine, we will be on your doorstep with emergency plumbing repair within the hour. No matter the problem, you can count on Southport.
Emergency Plumbing Repair
You’d arrived at your Caledonia home, ate your favorite diner, and were just about to head for bed when there was a sound like a garden hose turned to full blast from inside your kitchen. It takes a few seconds to identify the problem: a pipe’s burst! It takes several frantic minutes to shut of the main valve of the house and towel off the kitchen floor. You don’t want it to take hours upon end to get this fixed. But who can you call out here at this time of night? What can you do to get your water running again?
Southport Home Services offers emergency plumbing repair in Caledonia. When you call us in the pouring rain at 3:00 a.m., we’ll be on our way before you’ve put down the phone. Our pre-screened and drug-tested contractors can repair water heaters, broken or frozen pipes, and anything in between. You don’t need to wait another second for fast, low-cost plumbing repair, and you don’t need to worry when Southport backs all its work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
It only takes two or three inches of water in your basement to cause thousands of dollars in property damage. The best way to avoid that headache is to install a sump pump in your basement to prevent accumulation of standing water. At Southport, we carry a variety of pumps, including models with power backups, because often there will be power outages following a basement-flooding storm.
Southport Home Services carries only the highest-quality brands to meet your plumbing needs. Our Water Smart plumbing products save water, our variety of water heaters save energy, and our battery or generator-equipped sump pumps could save you thousands of dollars. All of our installations meet manufacturer warranties, are finished quickly and professionally, and are backed by a 100% workmanship guarantee.
Water Heater Service
Nobody should start their day with a frigid shower. For water heater installation, repair and maintenance, Southport is your one stop.
We carry tankless, high-efficiency, conventional, or coil and indirect water heaters from a variety of name brands. Our technicians can help you decide which is best suited for your needs.
To get the most out of your water heater, you'll need to keep up with regular maintenance. Our technicians can schedule regular tune-ups and preventative maintenance to help you get your money's worth from your hot water heater. If something happens and you find your water heater not working, we can come out and repair the problem for you.
Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgle - If you ever hear bubbling or gurgling coming from unused plumbing appliances, call a plumber pronto. It means that the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating in the right direction and it's being forced up through you plumbing's water.
2. Extra bugs and animals in your yard - If there's ever a leak in your sewer line, it might not be easy to spot right away. The bugs and animals in your neighborhood will enjoy the added nutrients in your soil however.
3. Some cold water in your hot shower - While some cold water in your hot shower might not seem like much to write home about, it means you should call in our Caledonia plumber. There's a leak in your water heater that could get worse if left to its own devices.
4. Low water pressure - If you're just not getting the water pressure that you used to, it could be because of a few things. You could have hard water, pipes that need to be inspected or perhaps a fixture that's clogged.
5. A toilet that won't stop running - First, check that the chain is hooked up properly and not getting in the way of your flapper's seal. If that's not the problem call in our Caledonia plumber because the other fixes aren't so simple.
Plumbing Maintenance Agreements
Nothing will save you as much money on plumbing as regular maintenance from a professional plumber. Southport Home Services Plumbing Maintenance Agreements go above and beyond to keep your plumbing like new, year after year. Our 10-point water heater tune-up keeps your water safer, our Bio-Clean “Purge” service is the be-all end-all of drainage cleaning, and we can detect cracks and clean pipes to prevent any nasty surprises in your Caledonia home.
The experienced engineers at Southport offer commercial plumbing repair in Caledonia. On call 24/7, we repair internal plumbing, design complete systems and install commercial fire suppression systems. Turn to Southport for commercial plumbing design, installation and repair in Caledonia.
If you need the services of our Caledonia plumber, contact us online or give us a call today.