Furnace Installation in Wisconsin
Install a New Furnace in Your Home Today
Has your air felt stale lately? Are your energy bills going up? Or maybe your furnace is simply no longer able to provide the heat you need during the freezing Wisconsin winters?
If any of this sounds familiar, make sure to contact Southport Home Services ASAP. We provide furnace installation in Wisconsin for all the industry-leading makes and models on the market. Since 2005, our licensed and insured heating technicians have gone above and beyond to ensure customers across the region have the equipment they need, when they need it. We’re even available 24/7 for emergency repairs, and provide free, in-person estimates for furnace replacements and installations. With our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you know we have what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service at a reasonable price. Best of all, we offer 100% satisfaction, guaranteed! If you are not happy with your furnace repair or installation, let us know within 30 days, and we promise we’ll make things right at no extra cost.
To schedule furnace installation in Southeastern Wisconsin today, just call (262) 383-4040.
When Should I Install a New Furnace?
Knowing when to install a new furnace can be tough, especially because when it’s working well, you probably don’t even think about it. But with winter weather in this state often dipping into temperatures below freezing, chances are it won’t take you long to notice when your furnace stops working! The good news is that if you do need a furnace replacement in Wisconsin, Southport Home Services offers a range of energy-efficient options designed to provide long-lasting, comprehensive heating to your entire household. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your new system, so that with necessary repairs and maintenance, your furnace will function at peak efficiency for years to come.
You may want to install a new furnace in your home if:
- Your system is 12-15 years-old or older: Most furnaces are designed to last 12-15 years. In some cases, you may be able to get 20 years out of your system, if it is especially well-maintained. However, the older your system gets, the less efficient it is likely to be, and there comes a point where it may simply be more cost-effective to install a new one rather than to keep repairing it. Consider signing up for our Southport Club Maintenance Program to get the most out of your furnace, and remember to call our friendly Wisconsin heating technicians when you decide it’s time to make an upgrade.
- Your energy bills keep going up: As your furnace ages and wears down, it is inevitable that it will become less efficient. As this happens, your system will struggle to heat your whole house. The result is that you’ll end up spending more on energy costs, for less effective heating. If you find that your energy bills keep going up while your furnace’s performance keeps going down, it may be time to make a switch, and call Southport for furnace installation.
- Your system is extremely dusty, dirty, or rusty: When you see dust, dander, soot, or dirt build up while your furnace is running, it often means there’s a problem with the unit. In a worst case scenario, this could mean you’re dealing with a cracked heat exchanger, which would put your entire family at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning. Watch out if your furnace is excessively dirty or rusty, and consider calling Southport Home Services for a new system.
- Your home is excessively humid: If your air is stale and you notice your wood floors or other parts of your house are extremely dry, your furnace could be to blame. No Wisconsin homeowner wants to deal with excessive humidity during the winter, so if this is happening in your home, it may be time to replace that furnace.
- Your system is emitting strange noises or smells: Loud rattling, buzzing, and humming are all telltale signs that there are cracks, leaks, or other structural issues going in with your furnace. Meanwhile, dank, musty, or noxious odors coming from your system can indicate problems with everything form the coils to the burner. Do not ignore these sounds or smells if they are happening in your home, and call a technician right away to see if you need a replacement.
- Your thermostat doesn’t seem to work: Are certain rooms in your house hotter or colder than others, no matter how much you adjust the thermostat? This may be a sign that your furnace is no longer able to fulfill your home’s needs. Contact a skilled HVAC technician if this is happening to you, and find out whether the problem is the thermostat or the furnace.
- Your system’s burner flame is yellow when it should be blue: If your furnace’s burner flame is yellow rather than blue, it could be a sign you’ve got a gas leak on your hands. Even if this is not the case, however, a flame that isn’t blue means there’s a problem happening with the combustion process, and your furnace’s fuel is not burning efficiently. To avoid carbon monoxide exposure and to ensure that you receive safe, efficient heating in the future, call a technician and find out if you need to install a new furnace as soon as you notice this.
Get Warrantied Furnace Installation for All the Top Brands
Southport Home Services is a Carrier-certified dealer, and more than that, the leading authorized installer of Carrier systems in the state. We promise that when you call us for a new furnace, our factory-trained technicians will provide you with a range of Carrier options to fit all your needs. However, we also offer Wisconsin furnace installations and replacements on all the other top models available, so you can find a system that’s perfect for your home and your budget.
Call for Commercial & Residential Furnace Installation in Wisconsin Today
At Southport Home Services, our mission is to make sure you are never without a working heating system. Not only do we serve Wisconsin homeowners, we also provide furnace installation for commercial businesses, so you can get the same comprehensive heating for your office that you would for your house. In addition to being NATE-certified, all of our techs are prescreened and drug-tested, so you always feel totally at ease when you hire us for HVAC service. And with available coupons and financing options, we make it easy to get a new furnace, no matter what your budget is like. Call today for Southeast Wisconsin furnace replacment, and discover why customers love Southport firsthand.
NO After-Hour Charges
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-tuned equipment work better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment live longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!