Furnace Repair in Wisconsin
Get Efficient Furnace Repair from the Experienced HVAC Contractors at Southport Home Services
A functioning furnace is a necessity in this states, especially since Wisconsin winter weather often lasts well into spring. That’s why our experienced heating contractors at Southport Home Services offer furnace repair in Wisconsin for virtually every make and model. Our HVAC professionals know how to diagnose and fix a range of furnace problems, both big and small. Whether you’re dealing with a dirty filter or a complete system failure, you can count on our furnace repair techs for fast, warrantied repair at a reasonable price. Need your furnace fixed right away? We even offer 24/7 emergency furnace appointments! Call now to schedule a repair, and receive guaranteed service to get your heating system up and running again ASAP.
Southport Home Services is available by phone at (262) 383-4040.
Warrantied Furnace Repair in Wisconsin
No matter the brand, no matter the model, you can always rely on Southport for professional Southeast Wisconsin furnace repair. Our furnace experts carry replacement parts for all common models, and our connection to an extensive dealer network means we can quickly get you genuine components in the event we don't have them stocked at our warehouse. And we only perform furnace repairs and boiler repairs according to strict manufacturer specifications, meaning your investment stays covered under the available manufacturer warranty and Southport's 100% satisfaction guarantee!
On top of all this, Southport Home Services is proud to be the largest certified Carrier furnace dealer in Wisconsin. No other HVAC contractor in the state installs more Carrier furnaces than Southport. However, we also service a range of other furnace makes and models, so you always get equipment and services that fit your budget. From American Standard to York, Southport is here to provide warranted furnace repair no matter what name you trust to keep your home warm during the harsh Wisconsin winters. Call for better deals, better rates, and better warranties from our Wisconsin furnace pros today.
Trust Southport for warrantied furnace repair on brands including:
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Knowing what’s wrong with your furnace is the first step in determining whether a simple repair will solve the problem, or if an entire replacement is necessary. Loud noises, slow heating and high energy bills are all signs of a malfunctioning system. Fortunately, our expert furnace technicians can repair everything from small issues like dirty filters and faulty pilot lights to severe airflow imbalances and cracked heat exchangers. Contact us today and get expert, free troubleshooting on your furnace issues.
Signs you need a furnace repair include:
- Dirty air filters
- Restricted air flow in vents
- Pilot control problems
- Frequent cycling
- Strange smells
- Strange noises
- Dirt and dust build-up
Common Furnace Problems
The severity of the problem and the age of your furnace will determine whether or not your home or business requires a new furnace installation. In many cases, our experienced heating contractors are able to repair or replace broken furnace parts. However, if your unit is over 12-years-old or older, it may be time to start thinking about installing a new furnace. The good news is that our Wisconsin furnace techs will do everything in our power to save your system, and help your furnace function at peak efficiency for as long as possible.
Common furnace problems include:
- Imbalanced air flow: If one room of your home is warm while others are cold, your furnace might have imbalanced air flow. Figuring out why your furnace has imbalanced airflow can be difficult as there are multiple reasons this may be occurring, from dust build-up to thermostat problems. That’s why instead of trying to fix this issue yourself, it is better to call an experienced professional.
- Leaky ducts: Broken and cracked ductwork could cause warm air to leak out of your home. Not only is this a waste of money, it forces your furnace to work overtime to compensate for the lost heat, thereby driving your energy costs up. Trying to replace or repair ductwork on your own might leave you with more leaks than you started with, so contact a technician ASAP if you believe you are dealing with this issue in your home.
- Faulty pilot light: Your furnace’s pilot light can fail for a number of reasons. It could be a damaged thermocouple, clogged gas pipes, or even a draft. Fixing the pilot light could require a new part, or it could require all new piping.
- Broken blower motor: While replacing your furnace’s blower motor sounds like a simple process, it involves more than swapping out a single part. Knowing where the blower motor is and how to replace it requires a service manual and several years of experience as an HVAC technician.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: Cracked heat exchangers reduce the efficiency of your furnace and allow dangerous gasses like carbon monoxide into your home. Soot inside the furnace, external cracks, unpleasant smells similar to formaldehyde, and water at the base of the unit are all evidence of major heat exchanger issues. If you or your family members experience continual headaches or flu-like symptoms that start and stop when you enter and leave your home, this could indicate a cracked heat exchange, in which case you should contact our emergency furnace repair specialists right away to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning and make sure your home is safe.
Why Hire Southport for Furnace Repair in Southeast Wisconsin
Thanks to our 155 strong team of professional HVAC contractors and an ever-expanding fleet of service vehicles, Southport Home Services is able to offer fast furnace repairs throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. We also offer 24/7 commercial furnace services, including Carrier rooftop unit installation, commercial HVAC system design, municipal HVAC services, and more. Call today for available specials and financing options from our licensed and insured furnace techs, and find out why Southport Home Services has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for yourself.
NO After-Hour Charges
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-tuned equipment work better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment live longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!