Air Purifiers in Wisconsin
Should I Get a Whole-House Air Purifier?
If you suffer from asthma, allergies, or other breathing issues, air purifiers are ideal for helping you feel better. These devices filter and remove harmful airborne particles like dust, pollen, and bacteria, then circulate clean air back into a given room. This process repeats itself several times an hour, keeping your home’s air clean and breathable all the time.
Proper filtration is key to improving your indoor air quality, and our experts at Southport Home Services can install a high-quality air filtration system in your home for the lowest possible price. We offer models that use “capture and kill” technology, which is completely unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as mold, bacteria, and even certain viruses. Call now to take advantage of special offers and financing options, and get ready to feel the difference in your air.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or learn more about our air purifier services at (262) 383-4040.
Benefits of Installing an Air Purifier
If you have allergies, asthma, or respiratory problems, installing an air purification system could improve your quality of life significantly. However, even if you feel you are in perfect health, you can still be affected by poor air quality over time in ways you do not know about. Whether you own pets, use chemical cleaners, or even burn a lot of candles, there are unseen ways your air quality is affected every day. And if you have been wondering why you’ve been getting sick so much lately, or dealing with frequent headaches and fatigue, poor air quality could be partially to blame.
Contact our experts ASAP for air purifiers in Southeastern Wisconsin, and we can hook you up with a system may have you feeling better before you know it. The EPA has stated that indoor air pollutants are just as if not more harmful to your health as outdoor ones, so if you have never thought about your air quality before, now is the time to start!
The top benefits of installing an air purifier include:
- Cleans indoor air – The air inside your home tends to be stagnant and stale. A purifier cleans this air, and makes it easier for everyone to breathe!
- Removes bad odors – Dealing with lingering burnt food smell inside your home? Air purifiers can help remove nasty odors.
- Traps pet dander and allergens – You may love your furry friend, but their hair and dander lingers in the air inside your home. Purifiers filter out pet allergens and combat gross pet odors.
- Neutralize cigarette smoke – Smoking is a nasty habit, especially when the smell of cigarette smoke lingers in your home. Thankfully, you can rid of distasteful smells with the assistance of an air purifier.
- Cuts down on dust – Dusty homes are pretty common, and an air purifier can trap dust that settles and accumulates around your house.
- Removes airborne bacteria – Pollen, mold, and bacteria are constantly floating around your indoor air. Purifiers help filter out harmful bacteria and keep you and your family healthy.
- Stops sickness and germs from spreading – Airborne viruses and bacteria that can cause illness are eliminated by high-quality air purifiers.
- Keeps you breathing easily – Consistent exposure to dust and pollen can cause long-term breathing issues, but an air purifier can help keep you breathing easy.
Southport Is Here 24/7 for You
Southport Home Services can repair, install, and maintain your indoor air quality systems. By installing an air purifier in your Wisconsin home, you may be able to improve your health, while also increasing your HVAC system’s performance. We perform indoor air quality checks and equipment installation for homeowners across the region, and our team of professionals are even on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call now to schedule a free estimate, and remember, if you are unsatisfied with our services, we offer money-back guarantees!
Want an air purifier installed in your southeast Wisconsin home? Contact Southport today at (262) 383-4040 to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians, or click here to request an estimate online.
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-maintained equipment works better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment last longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!