UV Air Purifiers in Wisconsin
Should You Get a UV Air Purifier for Your Home?
Most people are familiar with ultraviolet (UV) light, but many people may not know UV light is commonly used for air purification and filtration. UV light is a form of electromagnetic radiation that can destroy air impurities, specifically mold and mildew. UV lights can also eliminate viruses and bacteria that can’t be caught by regular filters.
As UV air filters are becoming increasingly common in homes, our professionals at Southport Home Services are proud to offer UV air purifiers in Wisconsin. Our indoor air quality experts can repair, maintain, and install a brand new whole-house UV air purifier in your home, and even offer affordable financing options to fit any budget. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment, and discover why local customers have been singing Southport’s praises since 2005.
For UV air filter installation in Wisconsin, just call (262) 383-4040.
The Benefits of a UV Air Purifier
No matter how clean you think your house is, there are certain pollutants and allergens that remain almost impossible to get rid of without extra assistance. From nasty bacteria and mold to microscopic germs that cause diseases, installing a whole-house UV air purifier can help you neutralize these contaminants, improving conditions for people with respiratory issues and allowing everyone on your property to breathe easier and feel better. The EPA has stated that indoor air pollution is now as great or an even greater threat to our health than outdoor air pollution, so there is never a bad reason to call Southport for a high-quality UV air filter in Wisconsin.
The top benefits of installing a UV air purifier are:
- They clean your indoor air: If the air inside your home feels stagnant and stale, a UV purifier can help clean it, improving your overall health and wellness.
- They get rid of bad smells: If you are dealing with old food smells, odors from finished construction projects, and more, a UV air filter can help eliminate those nasty scents.
- They trap pet dander and allergens: As much as you love your cat or dog, dealing with their hair and dander can be difficult—especially if you’ve got allergies or a condition like asthma. Purifiers can help filter out pet allergens and dander, while also fighting pet-related odors.
- The neutralize cigarette smoke: Smoking is already a nasty habit, and you shouldn’t do it inside, or anywhere for that matter. But if you or someone you do know does smoke in the home, it is important to get rid of the lingering effects. Installing a UV air purifier can help neutralize smoke from cigarettes as well as other sources, such as candles and fireplaces.
- They purify trapped dust: It’s not uncommon to have dust throughout your home, but getting an air purifier can help trap dust that settles and accumulates, going beyond what standard cleaning can do to truly keep dust out of your indoor air.
- They remove airborne bacteria: Some amount of pollen, mold, and bacteria is always present in your indoor air. Purifiers help get rid of these harmful contaminants, so your family can stay as healthy as possible all year-round.
- They stop sickness and germs from spreading: In the age we live in, it is important to worry about airborne viruses, which can cause severe disease and illness. UV air filters can help eliminate these biological threats in your air, keeping your immune system strong so you are ready to fight off viral infections.
- They help you breathe easily: Did you know that consistent exposure to dust and pollen over long periods of time can cause breathing issues? An air purifier helps prevent this, so you and the rest of your family can breathe easy and always feel comfortable in your home.
Let Southport Home Services Protect Your Indoor Air Quality
Southport Home Services is here to perform indoor air quality checks and equipment installation for homes all over Southeast Wisconsin. We understand that being comfortable is about more than simple heating and cooling, which is why our indoor air quality pros offer UV air purifiers and other products for residential and commercial properties. Our licensed and insured technicians are prescreened and drug-tested for your comfort, and we back up our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee—if you are unsatisfied with any of our work, let us know within 30 days and we promise to make things right. And our team of professionals are even on-call 24/7 for your HVAC and indoor air quality needs!
Want a UV air purifier installed in your Wisconsin home? Contact Southport Home Services today at (262) 383-4040 to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians, or click here to request an estimate online.
NO After-Hour Charges
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-tuned equipment work better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment live longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!