Residential Drain and Sewer Cleaning in Wisconsin
Call the Plumbing Specialists Southeast Wisconsin Residents Trust
Does your drain keep backing up and flooding your basement? Are you concerned tree roots are clogging your main sewer lines? Southport Home Services is here to help!
Contact the specialists at Southport Home Services today for drain and sewer cleaning in Wisconsin. We offer expert cleaning, repair, maintenance, and camera inspection for your home’s drain and sewer lines, all at a reasonable price. Our plumbers are fully licensed and insured, and have been satisfying customers across the area since 2005. Best of all, when you hire Southport for drain and sewer services in Wisconsin, all work is backed up with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us today to learn more!
Our drain and sewer services include:
- Drain and sewer line cleaning
- Drain and sewer line repair and maintenance
- Sewer line installation and replacement
- Video pipe inspections
Looking for drain and sewer experts you can trust? Dial (262) 383-4040.
Signs of a Blocked Sewer Line
Your sewer line isn’t something you see or probably even think about every day, so knowing when it’s clogged can be tough. However, it’s extremely important that you watch out for sewer obstructions, as they can result in nasty back-ups and overflows, causing major property damage and posing a health risk for you and your family. Look out for signs of a blocked sewer line, and make sure to contact Southport Home Services the minute you suspect you’ve got a problem on your hands.
Common signs of a blocked sewer line include
- All the toilets, showers, and bathtubs in your house are slow to drain
- Your toilets fill higher than usual or overflow
- You hear gurgling noises in the sanitary drains
- Gullies or ditches in your yard overflow when water is flushed or emptied from the house
Drain & Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
At Southport Home Services, our experienced plumber promise to always be honest with you about the condition of your pipes and sewer lines. In some cases, a simple drain cleaning may be enough to get your system in good shape. Fortunately, our team offers snaking and high-powered water options to help return your drain and sewer lines to peak condition
However, sometimes you may need more than a cleaning. If you’re dealing with a break in your main sewer line or a tree root infiltration, preventing the flow of water to your pipes, it may be time to replace the whole line. The good news is that no matter what your lines need, Southport knows how to diagnose problems quickly and provide you with a range of repair options. From cracked sewer pipes in your basement to an underground tree root obstructions, our experts will arrive with industry-leading tools and technology in one of our 80 fully-stocked trucks to get the job done ASAP. And if you do need to replace a drain or sewer line, we will do everything we can to install it with as little mess and invasion to your property as possible.
What Drain Inspections & Maintenance Can Do for Your Plumbing System
Monitoring drains function is one of the key aspects of keeping your plumbing costs down and ensuring your system lasts for as long as possible, and the best way to do that is through annual maintenance. That’s why Southport Home Services offers our Southport Club maintenance plan, allowing you to save money on future repair costs and improve your system’s overall efficiency. We are proud to provide drain and sewer tune-ups that make your entire household safer, such as our Bio-Clean “Purge” service—the be-all and end-all for removing drainage obstructions. And with our cutting-edge video pipe inspections to identify problems deep within your drain and sewer system, your home’s plumbing will work like new for generations to come.
By calling for drain and sewer maintenance, you will be able to:
- Avoid unnecessary repairs: At Southport, our maintenance process always includes a thorough review and cleaning of your essential drains and pipes. From the bathroom to the kitchen, our goal is to identify potential trouble spots in all your most frequently used drains. Our plumbing professionals promise to pay close attention to your whole system, and look for repair spots that could end up being costly down the road
- Extended drain lifespan: Even if you’ve been extremely careful about what you put down your drains, hair, soap scum, and grime are almost inevitably going to cause clogs over time. Regular maintenance allows us to periodically clean these clogs out, potentially extending the lifespan of your drains by years!
- Improve property value: Regular drain cleaning is a great way to protect the investment that is your home. While many homeowners may not expect this to play a big role I property value, major factor in your home value, knowing there are no blockages and breaks in your lines can actually be very important for when you decide it’s time to put your house on the market.
How to Avoid Sewer & Drain Clogs
While it’s inevitable that your sewer and drain lines will need service and cleaning at some point, you may be able to put this off by following some simple, common sense rules. Remember, by paying attention to how you treat your sewer and drain system in the present, you can avoid potentially spending thousands of dollars on repairs and replacements in the future.
Our top three rules to avoid drain and sewer clogs are:
- Be careful about what you put down your garbage disposal: Everything from heavy fibers and starches, to greases and oil, to eggshells, bones, and coffee grounds should be kept away from your garbage disposal. While harder items may tear up the blades, others can congeal in your drain lines, forming nasty clogs that can result in back-ups and other problems.
- Don’t flush anything but toilet paper down the toilet: Tampons, pads, cotton swabs, diapers, paper towels, and even so-called “flushable” wipes should not be flushed down on the toilet. Toilet paper is really the only thing that dissolves easily in water, whereas the rest of these items have a harder time breaking up, and can therefore create a net in your drain lines, thus causing clogs to form and leading to overflows and more issues for your toilet.
- Purchase mesh screens for your shower drains: While it may be tempting to just let hair wash down your drains rather than cleaning it up, this is a great way to create a hair ball that will lead to a major clog in your tub or shower. By installing a simple mesh screen and cleaning it out once in awhile, you’ll be able to avoid gross clogs and potential drain repairs in the future.
Call Today for Residential & Commercial Drain & Sewer Services
Did you know that in addition to residential drain and sewer cleaning, Southport Home Services also offers commercial plumbing service for your drain and sewer lines? Call us today to help keep your business clean and clog-free, and remember that we are available 24/7 for emergencies. Our Southeast Wisconsin sewer and drain plumbers also provide multiple specials, and affordable financing options to suit any budget. And as an A+ Better Business Bureau-approved company, you already know we will settle for nothing less than the best when it comes to your sewers and drains.
NO After-Hour Charges
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-tuned equipment work better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment live longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!