Fixture Installations in Wisconsin
Call Today for Plumbing Fixtures from Experienced Professionals
Are you tired of your home’s old faucets and sinks? Do your fixtures leak or show signs of rust?
Maintaining your fixtures is more than an aesthetic issue, it’s a critical part of plumbing maintenance. As your equipment wears down and becomes less efficient over time, you may notice the effects reverberating throughout your plumbing system and entire home. That’s why Southport Home Services proudly offers Wisconsin plumbing fixtures from all the industry-leading brands. Our plumbers are licensed and insured to deliver the highest quality work possible, and our whole team is prescreened and drug-tested for your comfort. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, so you can always trust us to provide outstanding customer service. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we promise you’ll love your new fixtures—or you’ll get your money back!
For plumbing fixtures in Wisconsin, call Southport Home Services today at (262) 383-4040.
When Is It Time to Replace My Fixtures?
The truth is, there’s not really a bad reason to replace your fixtures. When putting in a new faucet, sink, or other plumbing fixture, the first thing to take into account is how often it needs to be repaired. If it’s getting to the point where you are calling a plumber more than twice every six months, it may be more efficient to simply replace that fixture than to keep repairing it. It’s also a good idea to replace fixtures if you have moved into an older home. Not only are fixtures in older houses more worn down and less efficient, but oftentimes, they don’t even meet your personal style. No matter what your reason is though, our plumbing pros at Southport are here to make sure you get the beautiful new fixtures you need at a price you can afford.
It may be time to replace your fixtures if:
- Your water pressure is off: Your fixtures should supply the correct water pressure, and if they don’t, you could be dealing with a bigger problem. You may need to install a pressure regulator, or call our experienced plumbers to see if there’s a deeper issue within your plumbing system. If we need to replace the fixture itself, we promise to provide you with new, top-of-the-line equipment that fits your personal tastes.
- There are strange noises coming from your pipes and faucets: If strange sounds are emitting from your faucets and pipes, you could be dealing with a leak or another form of damage. Our professionals at Southport can provide a thorough inspection to get to the root of the problem, and if necessary, offer replacements that run smoother and last a long time.
- Your faucets and other fixtures are rusty: The presence of rust is a major sign that you’ve got a fixture leak on your hands. Not only does this look bad, it can lead to additional problems for your plumbing system and property, including costly water damage. Take it from us, if your fixtures are rusty, you may be better of installing new ones outright.
- There is limescale build-up on your fixtures: Do you have hard water in your home? So-called “hard” water is rich in minerals, which are harmless to drink but can irritate the skin and hair and leave a limescale residue on your dishes, clothes, and plumbing fixtures. To get rid of hard water, you may want to install a water softener. However, if hard water has already caused limescale to accumulate on your faucets and other fixtures, you may have trouble getting proper water flow. This build-up can affect future maintenance and repairs for your fixtures, meaning it’s often better to replace them outright if you are dealing with limescale build-up.
One of the best ways to prevent having to replace your fixtures? Regular maintenance. At Southport Home Services, we offer fixture maintenance through our Southport Club program. Southport Club maintenance plans come with regular check-ups, as well as special discounts and priority service appointments. Keep your fixtures working better and lasting longer by signing up for periodic maintenance today!
Get the Plumbing Fixtures You Need
Whether you are replacing old fixtures or installing new ones in your first house, Southport Home Services is here to help. We are proud to offer new fixtures for bathroom and kitchen remodels, and have everything you need for your next renovation project. Our experts will answer any questions you may have throughout the installation process, and tell you about special promotions and financing options, so you can afford to get the upgrades you need regardless of your budget. We are committed to providing long-lasting fixture repairs, and will always offer honest and upfront recommendations about what your plumbing system needs. In cases where we are not able to repair your fixtures, we will recommend new ones that suit your home and work efficiently for years to come.
Contact us today for fixture installations including:
- Kitchen faucets and sinks
- Bathroom faucets and sinks
- Garbage disposals
Low Flow Showerhead Installation in Wisconsin
The average American showers for 8.2 minutes. The average shower flows at a rate of 2.1 gallons per minute. On average, 17.2 gallons of water flow down the drain each time you hop in the shower. Over one year, a three person household can expect to use nearly 20,000 gallons of water in the shower alone. That kind of water usage adds up over time, hurting your wallet and the environment.
This is why Southport Home Services installs a variety of low flow, Water-Smart showerheads—some as low as .5 gallons per minute! Many of our Water-Smart showerheads are also adjustable, letting you select between .5 and 1.5 gallons per minute. Check out our Smart-Water showerheads below to see how much water you could save by calling Southport Home Services.
Southport offers the following low flow Water-Smart showerheads:
- Water-Smart 1.75 GPM Showerhead: A 1.75 GPM Water-Smart showerhead from Southport can save the average American family 3,142.65 gallons of water each year.
- Water-Smart 1.5 GPM Showerhead: A 1.5 GPM Water-Smart showerhead from Southport can save the average American family 5,387.4 gallons of water each year.
- Water-Smart 1.25 GPM Showerhead: A 1.25 GPM Water-Smart showerhead from Southport can save the average American family 7,632.15 gallons of water each year.
- Water-Smart 1 GPM Showerhead: A 1 GPM Water-Smart showerhead from Southport can save the average American family 9,876.9 gallons of water each year.
- Water-Smart .5 GPM Showerhead: A .5 GPM Water-Smart showerhead from Southport can save the average American family 14,366.4 gallons of water each year.
Call Southport for Quality Fixture Installations in Wisconsin
Did you know that Southport offers commercial services in addition to residential options? Call now, and select the best fixtures possible for your commercial business. Since 2005, our customers have trusted us to provide five-star work, and our plumbers will always go above and beyond to meet your needs. We are even available 24/7 for emergencies, and offer free estimates, so you never feel pressured into service. Remember, whether you’re looking for faucets, sinks, or showerheads, you can count on Southport for the best fixture installations in Wisconsin.
Emergencies happen. Don't worry about after-hour charges ever again.Sign me Up!
Maximize Equipment Efficiency
It's simple. Well-maintained equipment works better!I need That
Make your home comfort equipment last longer with regular maintenance.Not Convinced?
15% Discount on All Repairs
Who doesn't love a good discount?I'm Sold!