Wisconsin Plumbing Services
Energy-Efficient Plumbing for Southern Wisconsin
Southport Home Services has the resources to meet all of your plumbing needs, from fast-track remodels to emergency plumbing repairs and replacements for your home. We are known for delivering top-notch work, and you can trust us to always provide fair pricing and outstanding customer service. Our team consists of multiple Master Plumbers and a deep bench of licensed plumbing technicians. Our plumbers go through rigorous background checks, and have all the training necessary to get the job done right the first time. And emergencies are never a problem—we have teams available 24/7 to take care of your needs. Call today for Wisconsin plumbing services, and discover why customers have been returning to Southport since 2005.
For all your essential plumbing needs, contact Southport Home Services today at (262) 383-4040.
Residential Installation, Maintenance & Repair from Professional Plumbing Contractors in Wisconsin
Would you trust a second-rate plumber when your sump pump is overflowing into your basement? Can you rely on tips from the Internet for flushing out your water heater when it springs a leak? The good news is that you don’t need to, because our warrantied Wisconsin plumbers at Southport can fix virtually any residential or commercial plumbing issue. We have the expertise and the parts needed to get your plumbing equipment up and running again ASAP. Southport's team plumbing team is fully pre-screened and drug-tested, and always offer polite service, no matter what kind of challenge they are dealing with. Plus, they always clean up when the job is done, so you never have to worry about dirty water is flooding your bathroom again!
Southport offers plumbing services in Wisconsin, including:
- 24-hour plumbing repair
- Water softener repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Water purifier repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Bathroom fixture/toilet updates/replacements
- Drain & sewer cleaning
- And more!
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair in Southeast Wisconsin
Have a plumbing emergency? Trust the emergency plumbers at Southport Home Services. We handle every and any plumbing emergency - from a burst pipe in the middle of the night to a failing sump pump in the middle of a rain storm. Southport Home Services offers round-the-clock emergency plumbing repair services for home and business-owners across Southeast Wisconsin. Our pre-screened and drug-tested plumbing contractors repair leaky pipes, replace broken water heaters, and take care of everything in between.
If your water heater is making noise, if your sump pump is always running, if your garbage disposal needs to be replaced, if you can't stand the sound of the dripping faucet any more, if your basement is actively flooding, or if you just have a leaky pipe - don't hesitate. Contact Southport today. Our professional plumbers are on call 24/7 for emergencies big and small, and offer free estimates on a range of repairs.
Wisconsin Water Heater Service
If you cross your fingers and pray that your morning shower doesn’t turn into an ice-bath, it’s time to call Southport for water heater repair. If your water heater is on the fritz - leaking, hissing, dripping, knocking - or is just plain old, you can also trust our plumbers for warrantied water heater replacement.
Don’t put up with a leaking water heater that gives you cold showers and drives up your energy bills every month. We install a variety of name-brand water heaters, and can help you decide which one will be perfect for your home. Whether energy savings, unlimited hot water, or cost-effectiveness is your priority, we have the right water heater for you.
If your water heater is leaking, hissing, or making your water smell funny, you may also want to contact Southport Home Services for warrantied water heater maintenance. We even include annual water heater maintenance as part of our Southport Club, so you can be guaranteed a reliable hot water source all year-round.
Sump Pump Repair & Replacement in Wisconsin
Wisconsin basements are in constant peril from the freezing, thawing, melting, and icing over that we experience each winter. These cycles open up cracks in walls that can cause large volumes of water to flow directly into your basement. Even a few inches of water can cause thousands of dollars of property damage. That’s why Southport offers quality sump pump repairs and replacements, to prevent this from ever happening.
Most homes feature a low point, or sump, in their basement that contains a high volume sump pump that activates when the sump fills with water. If you do not have one of these devices in your basement, you should install one ASAP, to make sure your property never has to deal with flooding and water damage. Our plumbers at Southport can help you decide that type of sump pump is right for your home, and even offer backup power systems, such as batteries or generators, in case your basement floods in the wake of a storm. Trust us, when Southport is looking out for you, your basement will always been protected.
Southport provides more than home plumbing repairs. We also offer commercial plumbing services, including design, and installations for businesses across Wisconsin. Our experienced commercial plumbers are equipped to handle chilled water HVAC systems, fire suppression systems, and more. Contact Southport today for a team of industrial plumbing engineers, trained to ensure your business get the services it needs.
Why Plumbing Maintenance Is Important
Just as you would not let your car go without periodic tune-ups, you shouldn’t let your plumbing system go without annual maintenance. By calling Southport Home Services and signing up for our Southport Club maintenance plan, you may be able to save money and increase equipment performance! Call today, and let Southport take care of your plumbing.
Top benefits of plumbing maintenance include:
- Preventative maintenance costs less than repairs
- Regular maintenance can prevent problems with water heaters, toilets, and faucets
- Regular maintenance will help ensure that your plumbing fixtures are operating effectively and that leaks are being detected before they cause major problems
- Plumbing maintenance helps make sure you don’t have to deal with water damage or other expensive issues
How to Winterize Your Plumbing
Here in Wisconsin, if you’re a homeowner, you know how tough winter can be. Nowhere is this more evident than when you look at your plumbing system. From frozen pipes to inefficient water heaters, winter and functioning plumbing mix like oil and water. Fortunately, Southport Home Services is here to help you winterize your plumbing system, so you can get through the season without burst pipes or freezing showers.
Top tips to winterize your plumbing:
- Outdoor Water Faucets – Disconnect your hose and turn off the inside shut-off valve for the outside faucet. Turn the faucet on and allow all the water to drain out. Leave the faucet in the “on” position for the winter. Make sure the piping to your outside faucet pitches away from your house, otherwise all the water will build up in your piping.
- Water Heater Tune-Up – More water heaters fail in the wintertime than any other time of the year. The water coming into your house is colder than the rest of the year, making your water heater work harder. Schedule a water heater tune-up today to ensure maximum efficiency and to catch small problems before they become big ones.
- Kitchen Sink Prep – If your kitchen sink is on an outside wall and you have problems with it freezing, keep the cabinet doors open. This will allow the warm air in.
- Avoid Freezing Pipes – Most frozen pipe situations are preventable if you do inspections of the areas outside your house near the water pipes, you can see things that may need to be addressed. There should be insulation in the sill above your basement wall and below the first floor. If you see any gaps or cracks to the outside, use an expandable foam insulation to fill them and keep that cold wind from blowing right onto your pipes. Finally, if temperatures get to be severely sub-zero at night, you can open your faucets just a little bit. You will waste some water, but moving water is a lot harder to freeze.
- Sump Pump Discharge – It can be really surprising how much your sump pump will run even when the ground is frozen solid and covered in snow. This is, potentially, a very dangerous time for your basement. If the discharge piping for your sump pump is back-pitched or partially plugged up, it can lead to freezing. This will give the water you are trying to pump out nowhere to go. If you have a long discharge hose, disconnect it or replace it with the shortest hose possible before the winter to prevent freezing. This should alert you if your pump runs for a long period of time and then burns out, giving you time to stop potential flooding.
Call for 100% Satisfaction & Money-Back Guaranteed on Plumbing Service
Southport Home Services proudly backs up all of our work with 100% satisfaction and 100% money-back guarantees. For additional peace of mind, our plumbers are also fully licensed and insured, as well as prescreened and drug-tested for the comfort of every customer. And with available specials and quality financing options, you can always afford to hire our Southeast Wisconsin plumbers, no matter what your budget it.